Thursday, July 29, 2004

Three unrelated points of interest

1. Found The Skeptic's page the other day (through Metafilter), which posits interesting mathematical theories on the probability of God's existence and other rather skeptical viewpoints. It reminded me of how much I enjoy learning about science and theology, and might have even re-kindled my love for mathematics that burned out when I took University-level calculus.

2. The
2004 Eisner Awards have been announced, and not surprisingly, DC Comics pretty much stole the show (in your face, Marvel!). I was really glad to see that Sergio Aragones (creator of Groo) got a lifetime achievement award, as well.

3.
Puerto Rico could be the best board game I have ever played. Everyone should have a copy. Last night, I had a dream that I was playing it. I think I might need help.

No comments: