Monday, December 13, 2004

Exercise, Day 1

What did I do today? Well, let's see. After a brief conference, where it was decided that I should replace "go to the gym" with "exercise" in my contract, I resolved to go outside and run. Let's review.

Total time spent exercising: 24 min.
Tme spent running: 8 min.
Time spent walking and bitching about how much my lungs hurt: 16 min.
Mood: foul.

If I was a character in The Sims 2, I would need to spend five straight days doing yoga and eating nothing but salad just to get to the "Unfit" level.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buck up, me bucko. At least you're getting more exercise at work than I am. I sit at a desk for 12 hours a day, and then I come home and sit at the computer. The only exercise I get is walking from the bus stop to the office. And climbing a couple flights of stairs. And walking down to the pub for lunch. And the running from the cops when they find the meth lab. And the unspeakable acts of sexual deviance in my two years behind bars. This is what exercise does to a man, Doctor Teeth, and this is why I don't do it.

Friends don't let friends watch Space Truckers.

- Ninja