Friday, December 31, 2004

That has to be mostly "quirky".

A few days ago, Ninja gave me the link to quirkyalone.net. The quirkyalone movement was something that I'd made notice of a few months (or years) ago as a small blip on my radar, but had otherwised passed me by with no additional notice. I was navigating around the site yesterday, and I found a quiz, which purported to measure my quirkyalonedness. For the record, I am not a single fellow: haven't been for two-and-a-half years, and don't have a very good track record for remaining single (unless you count the 17 years I went without a girlfriend from birth until Grade 12).

That being said, I know that quirkyalones are allowed to pair off and find others to share their lives. But the fact that I recieved a quirkyalone score of 96? I find that odd.

No comments: