Saturday, February 19, 2005

Bad Science update.

It's Reading Week, and after last week's trifecta of progressively maddening and soul-destroying exams, I couldn't be happier looking at the prospect of a full week of no classes and no assignments. Well, except my lit reviews for my thesis...no! WEEK OFF!!!

During a portion of my Friday off, I was catching up on my Scary Go Round (reading from the nineteenth storyline gets a little confusing without the previous eighteen), and John Allison also uses the phrase "bad science". It's a worldwide phenomenon.

Also - and this is mostly for Bill, biggest science geek I know - there is actually a Bad Science website, which tries to expose the real-life Bad Science that is all around us. Hours and hours of fun-timey goodness for those of us who can't afford to give up science for Lent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad Bcience?

Diego said...

What, you don't make typos?

If you're going to comment, at least pick something Dev's responsible for, like spelling, or his new-found obsession with penises.