1. Tom Waits - How's It Gonna End?
2. Ben Folds and Rufus Wainwright - Careless Whisper
3. Olu - Baby Can't Leave It Alone
4. David Bowie - Never Get Old
5. Keane - Allemande
6. Sidecar - I Have Known Love
7. Parliament-Funkadelic - Flashlight
8. Grandaddy - E. Knievel Interlude
9. The Smiths - Hang The DJ
10. The Pixies - Broken Face
My exams are done, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming week of slacking, relaxing, writing my thesis, and taking it easy. Wow, one of those things is not like the others.
I did want to inform people - and by 'people' I'm pretty much thinking of 'Axler' - that the trailer for Serenity is up, and I'm pretty impressed with it. It's action-adventure-y enough to intrigue people who are looking for a movie with explosions, rugged space cowboys, and women kicking some serious ass. It also puts in some moments for fans of Firefly, such as this exchange between Captain Mal and "Wash", the pilot and comic relief:
Wash: This is going to get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define 'interesting'.
Wash: "Oh god, oh god, we're all going to die"?
Just one of those little things I found that made my week a little easier.