Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Still cannot fix this broken machine

In less than three hours I will be in Rexall Place, eagerly awaiting the start of the Death From Above 1979 / Queens of the Stone Age / Nine Inch Nails (!!!!!) concert. I did my nails rock-concert-style last night, I have my high-energy dinner plans, and I have been shaking in my boots since 8:00 this morning. This has the potential to be one of the best concerts I have yet seen in my short life, and I am psyched. There's not many times that I feel like bragging, but: be jealous, people.

5 comments:

Susie the Bear said...

Oh, I am so jealous. I have heard that DFA 1979 is AWESOME in concert. I have a friend who went to a show of theirs and came back with some mysterious claw marks on his chest...

Axler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Axler said...

Guess who served them milk and cookies. Never thought I would say that.
I would have loved to go to the concert.

Jago said...

Were they at your hotel, Axler?

DFA, or everyone?

Axler said...

Maybe they were. Maybe they were staying at some other hotel.
I only met one of the bands.
They seem like a quiet respectful lot. A TON of luggage though.
I wish I didnt have to work that night. Everyone says that it was a real kick ass show.