Saturday, February 11, 2006

Still poking. Well, still around.

A notice to all my friends and acquaintances who only know me from this blog (or only keep track of me this way): my absence is hopefully only temporary. My home computer has decided to shut itself down for a while, and I need to get it fixed. Jago is being considerate and is letting me use his computer to work on my Ethics approval and play World of Warcraft when I'm at home, and I'm abusing this priveledge yet again to leave a quick note here. When I come back, I promise to explain the legend of the Emergency Elvis Impersonation, and otherwise make up for my lack of presence here. In closing: please pray to whatever gods you believe in for me as my Ethics approval deadline is looming on Friday, and I'm going to take help from wherever I can at this point.

Oh, and the beard is coming back slowly but surely. It's a little itchy, but oh, what I'll put up with for the sake of vanity. All right, that's all I have time for right now, with dinner and a concert this evening. Until next time: Doc Out.

1 comment:

Sylvana said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!