1. I've stripped my computering down to the barest essentials: e-mail, Questionable Content (oh god, so good, it's my own must-read sassy comic soap opera), and a little gaming with the guys.
2. I feel disconnected from my internet associates because I typically blog in my spare moments at home, which have now been taken up with reading comics and the occasional chapter of The Alienist.
3. I have barely set foot in my kitchen / study except to make food and do some dishes. Despite not being in there very often, it has gotten incredibly messy.
4. I feel dumb because without random internet browsing I'm not learning as many new things.
5. I watch more t.v., not because I have more free time, but because I can't look up what's on so I resort to the dreaded channel-flipping.
6. I really miss Firefox. The computers here at the University only have Internet Explorer, and I'm afraid it just doesn't cut it any more.
Some interesting things have happened lately (I turned 27 on Friday for one, and Peach and I have made time to go wedding band shopping on Friday for another), and hopefully soon I'll have some more time to write about them. I've been told that I might be able to get the computer home tonight, but really, I'm not holding my breath. If I don't get it by Friday, though, there's likely going to be some impotent moaning. That's right: I don't make idle threats, folks.