Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Re-vamp.

I've been laid up for the past day and a half. Jago gave me whatever illness he had, and I just can't get out to work (also: the kids don't deserve to catch what I have). I started feeling a bit better last night, but it apparently came back with a vengeance last night. Anyhow, suffice it to say that I've been using my free time over the past few days (when I haven't been sleeping or wandering around the house in a daze) to watch a few dvds, catch up on some reading, and do a bit of housekeeping on this blog. I was also thinking about changing my template as well; anybody have any thoughts on that?

Craziness abounds for the next few weeks, with weddings and operational approval and mid-term evaluations and the start of year-end assessments in my placement. Hopefully I'll have some time to write about them, and about other things as well. I'm going to be putting up a book review in a few hours, and I'll be finding all my old reviews for the EGS and bringing them over here. (Aside to Megan - I need to take some time to put together my thoughts re: your last comment, but that should be up in the comments section of that post by the end of the night as well.)

No comments: