Thursday, August 10, 2006

For Geeks in need of Inspiration

You may not be a geek like me. You may not enjoy Futurama, board games, or comics. But if you're stuck working really late on a hard day, and you had to look up for an inspirational poster, would you prefer this one?

















Or this one?

















Yeah, I thought so. If you want more (and haven't already stumbled across this yet), you should go
here, and be astounded. Not that I'd know anyone who's a geek, and possibly likes Star Trek. (Or be engaged to one either. Nope, not me.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funniest thing about this: I read the top of your post, thought "that perseverance poster is okay, but I'm going to send Devin the Kirk one I saw today"...lo and behold, great minds think alike...=)

Amanda, Keith and Cian Morris said...

Soooooooooooo awesome! I can't wait to show these to Foreman (if he'll ever wake up). :)