Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Conversation With The Peach 4

During a phone call earlier this afternoon:

Me: By the way, the guys are trying to organize a big group going to see Iron Man tomorrow night. I know I said we had plans, though.
Peach: So? You should go!
Me: You sure?
Peach: Yes!
Me: Okay, I just thought I should check and see what you thought. Not that I was asking permission, just getting your input.
Peach: Right.
Me: I don't have to ask permission, right?
Peach: Whatever helps you sleep at night.


For what it's worth, I sleep like a baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

I hope you enjoyed Iron Man.

The Doc said...

We sure did enjoy Iron Man, Justice. When I was in line for the movie, actually, I thought, "Damn, we should have asked Justice to come!" You want to come and see Indiana Jones?

Jago said...

I, too, would like to share in the Justice school of film. As long as he's not as much of a jerk as he was during Snakes on a Plane.

No, I kid. Everyone was jerks at that movie, and it was fun as hell.