Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Wall-to-wall action!

(Found through BoingBoing):

When I get a house of my own, which hopefully will be within the next few years, I want a room in my house to be painted in nothing but Screen Goo:
Screen Goo is a specially formatted, highly reflective acrylic paint, designed specifically for the video projection industry. Screen Goo acrylic paint allows one to transform any smooth paintable surface into a high performance projection screen.
Can you imagine getting a bunch of people together in a room, pulling the couch and chairs away from one of the walls, and watching Hallowe'en or Dark City on the wall? Of course, I'd need to kid-proof it, or else I'd be projecting Citizen Kane on the wall, and the sled would have juice stains and crayon scribblings all over it.

No comments: