Wednesday, August 25, 2004

We only hire the least qualified applicants to serve you better.

Strange phone conversation at work:
Me: Good morning, may I have your fax number please?
Him: Who are you trying to fax?
Me: Actually, I'm not trying to fax anyone in particular; I'm trying to make a database of companies that have hired our students.
Him: I don't hire students.
Me: I'm sorry; I have you down here as hiring one of our Janitorial graduates.
Him: I don't hire graduates; I already have two students with loans to worry about - my own. *click*
Me: (to dialtone) You don't hire students and you don't hire graduates? Who the hell do you hire, high school dropouts?

1 comment:

Jago said...

You don't hire students and you don't hire graduates? Who the hell do you hire, high school dropouts?For a janitorial job? Yeah, they probably do hire high school dropouts...