Tuesday, September 07, 2004

2004-2006: The Years of the Acronym

Today I made my first appearance in the room I'm going to spend approximately 75% of my class time in. One room in Corbett Hall, room 3-26, is where I'm going to be for three classes and two labs. It's a nice room, but the left side is always cold, as it's by the windows, and the right side is always warm, as it's by the heaters. I'm told that this phenomenon is only exaggerated in the winter, where the heaters try to overcompensate for the frosty weather outside. I'm skeptical that the heat can't traverse less than ten meters to the other side of the room, but it won't matter to me: I like being cold. So, it's the left side of the room for me.

Also, apparently we're working with cadavers at some point this year. Second year students told us that Vicks Vapo-Rub will be our best friend during those times: I guess we apply it to our upper lips so we don't smell dead person. But then my luxurious handlebar moustache will get all goopy...

No comments: