Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Because I just can't stop reading!

Man, there's a ton of stuff I want to write about, but this week is just destroying my free creative time. I mean, I'm not being unproductive: I made it through 5 research papers today, all of which had extremely tiny type, and some of which made me want to gouge out my own eyes. I do have an article that I'm working on for the Edmonton Geek Society, and that should hopefully be up by Friday evening, only two days after I was hoping to. But such is the life of a man of science.

I did find something interesting that I wanted to share with all my book-lovin' friends: you can order a copy of Neil Gaiman's Wolves In The Walls through Chapters for only $4.99 If you like fantasy or children's books, then this is a no-brainer, people. Just don't make them sell out before I get mine.

3 comments:

ORF said...

"The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish" is ten times better than "Wolves..."
I'm just sayin.

The Doc said...

I wholeheartedly, 100% agree that Goldfish is better than Wolves. Be that as it may, I maintain that Wolves is still a very good book, and I wants it.

Isaac Carmichael said...

Frog and Toad are Friends...that is all you need to know.

Oh, you also need to know that the Giving Tree was a sucker.