Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday Random Ten - Research Records Edition

The Electric Mayhem Friday Random Ten, out of 278 tracks:

1. NoMeansNo - Red Devil (live)
2. The Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
3. The Libertines - The Boys In The Band
4. Nas ft. Olu Dara - Bridging The Gap
5. Belle & Sebastian - Me And The Major
6. Death Cab For Cutie - Furry Little Bugs
7. Parliament-Funkadelic - Flashlight
8. Kanye West - All Falls Down
9. Death Cab For Cutie - The Sound of Settling
10. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan with Massive Attack - Mustt Mustt

I'm looking for articles on autism right now, and the more work I put into research, the more I realize I know almost nothing about both autism and the mechanics of research. Movies and television have given me a very romanticized version of the research process: someone with glasses sits in a dark library, books lining the shelves and piled on the desk around him, you do a few cross cuts with some music that usually involves a string section, and presto! The researcher finds the information, and can then go and do other things. I think my computer needs a Montage button.

1 comment:

Sylvana said...

Yeah! A montage always gets things solved!