Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The most fun I've had with statistics all year.

I just completed a survey that's being conducted by the MIT Media Laboratory about weblog authors. (That's the only time I've ever referred to myself as an 'author'.) I did a quick 2 minute check to make sure it wasn't a hoax, and then dove right in. It was quick, and painless; I don't know how much good I did them, but it's the process that counts. Best of all, it contributed to a body of science, which usually makes me happy. Plus, I got a good sticker.

Take the MIT Weblog Survey

If you feel like contributing, you can always give it a shot yourself. They're not hurting for participants, but every person who completes the survey is a person who contributes to breaking the law of statistical power.

1 comment:

Sylvana said...

I did one of these for a Michigan University not too long ago. They emailed me and asked me to participate. I checked them out too. You never know. But they never asked anything too personal anyway.