Saturday, June 25, 2005

(Saturday) Random Ten - "+1 CHA, -1 INT" Edition

The Electric Mayhem Random Ten, out of 291 tracks:

1. BranVan3000 featuring Curtis Mayfield - Astounded
2. Orbital - Dr. Who Theme (live)
3. Flight of the Conchords - Business Time (live)
4. The Beatles - The Ballad of John and Yoko
5. The Libertines - The Man Who Would Be King
6. Anne Heaton - Your Heart
7. David Bowie - Fame
8. Keith Jarrett Trio - Five Brothers
9. Aimee Mann - Humpty Dumpty
10. Willy Mason - Hard Hand To Hold

We had a signing at work today. Local author Malcolm Azania, a.k.a. The Sinister Minister Faust, was on hand signing copies of his highly-acclaimed book The Coyote Kings of the Space Age Bachelor Pad. I, being a person whose finger is not directly on the pulse of the geek community, have not yet read it, but I got him to sign a copy for me that I'll buy when the cheque comes in next week. He signed it: "To Doc - You're cooler than he is. Minister Faust." I'm not really sure who "he" is, but it's a nice pick me up.

No comments: