Friday, July 14, 2006

Parting Shot

Going away to Moose Jaw this weekend for Jago's brother's wedding. Kow's singing a song at the ceremony and has a 30 minute set at the reception, so that'll be a good time. But before I go, I have to show my geekly friends this: the online trailer for The Amazing Screw-On Head, starring Paul Giamatti, David Hyde Pierce, Molly Shannon, and Patton Oswalt. It's based on a comic by Mike "Hellboy" Mignola, and it is AWESOME. You can fill out a survey saying how much you liked it (or didn't); then, they'll use the results to figure out if they'll make it into an actual series. I loved it, but then again, it was pretty much made for me.

Have fun, y'all. Be good.

1 comment:

Otto Man said...

Sweet Zombie Jesus, that is good.

"I'm so excited I just made water in my pantaloons!"