When there's trouble all about and a Doc's only got five minutes to commune with the blogosphere, nothing satisfies quite like a ridiculous meme! (Well, it doesn't really satisfy, but it'll have to do for now.) So, after getting this from both Morgoid and Nezbitt, I figure I'd better put this out for them and anyone else who enjoys randomness. (Those who feel it necessary to roll your eyes, you may do so...now.)
If you comment on this post:
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
The eighth point was originally "If I do this for you, it would be appreciated if you posted this on your blog," but I'm not going to spread this any farther than me. That's right, The Doc is an innoculation against communicable internet diseases: you get exposure but don't become a carrier yourself. I'm your first and most feeble line of defense.