Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday Evening Blogkeeping

Well folks, I'm done with those questions. 18 people, 18 sets of questions. If you want to reply to any of them, feel free; in fact, since I did ask you a question with number 7, I'm kind of expecting 18 answers. Long time coming, but that's that. On with the newness.

Today marks 4 days until my practicum's done; I could go on and on about it, but I think I'll wait until then. Still: 4 days left. Very exciting.

Today also marks 8 months until I get married. That might seem like a long way away to some people, except that it really doesn't to me. I look at how quickly things have gone by since August, and I can't believe it's been almost four months since I was gearing up for the Fringe. (Also: the amount of blog entries I've writtem don't really make it seem like it's been that long either.) Things are rolling along with me, all right.

Also, a special notice for Doug: tomorrow is No Music Day. That seems an appropriate day to take you up on your challenge. I may implode and send you an e-mail late in the night during a fit of the shakes, but I'm going to have no music tomorrow from bedup to beddown. And, according to the "rules" of the day, I'm not even going to sing. May god have mercy on my soul.

1 comment:

Morgan Smith said...

I would SO totally cast you in something... I sorta kinda already did with Sweet--just never got around to getting it up.