Monday, December 24, 2007

Have A Very Merry (Barbaric) Christmas!

Well everyone, it's Christmas Eve, and that means that my Peach and I are about to sit down and have cinnamon buns and watch White Christmas, which I love and she tolerates. But I got this in my inbox and had to show it to you all as my Christmas card for the year. You may remember my awesome Space Ghost/Spider Jerusalem sketch from earlier in the month. Well, my Secret Santa recipient finally scanned my sketch and sent it back to me, so I can finally show it here in all it's "glory". I'm not an artist, so I had hoped that I'd get a request for Batman or Spawn or someone, so I could just draw a head and then a fluttering cape all around it. But no. The guy asked for Conan versus He-Man, and I might not be the best artist, but dammit, I was going to give the guy exactly what he asked for. Be prepared, folks: there may not be cartoon buttocks involved, but it is not for the faint of heart.




Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it, and to everyone else, have a good Tuesday.

4 comments:

Isaac Carmichael said...

I wish, just once, I would receive a Christmas card that remarkable...

Foofa said...

AWESOME!!!

Mrs. Loquacious said...

That is one great image, Doc. Wish I could have gotten hand-illustrated goodness this Christmas. :(

The Doc said...

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Maybe if you're REALLY lucky I'll put up another "drawing" for next Christmas.