Thursday, July 07, 2011

Project 365: A Photo A Day Keeps The Doldrums Away

Lots of changes lately. Lots of things to think about. Ideas for creative projects are popping up and I'm trying to throw myself into a lot of them and see what sticks. Hopefully one or two will.

Something I've decided to sign myself up for is the 365 Challenge. Basically, you take a picture every day for 365 days, which sounds easy until you are like me and sometimes go through long inspiration droughts. It's supposed to be helpful at getting over the fear of photography, help you compose shots, unlock some creativity. And even though I have only my tiny iPhone camera, I will do my very best to be interesting, at least once out of every four photos. On average. I think that's a reasonable goal.

If you're interested, the link to my profile page is here. And my favourite photo so far is just below. So that's all for now. Until next time, where I will likely either dissect the Green Lantern movie or talk about Batgirl comics (oh yes, I am actually feeling the urge to write about something), enjoy the photos and let me know what you think.


This one actually impresses me a little.

No comments: