Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I've never enjoyed an American beer more in my entire life

Well, in all honesty, an entry about sod wouldn't have been all that interesting, now, would it? But for those who need their grass-laying fix, here it is:
Me: Wow, dad, we laid 50 rolls of sod in your backyard.
Dad: Yes, son. We sure did.

My past few days have been really slow and lazy for the most part, as I get nice and settled into end my two weeks of relaxation and debauchery. Monday was fairly eventful, but I can't really say much about it right now, because I'm afraid I might jinx the upcoming project. Let's just say that I was so stressed out by the end of the day, I was craving a beer so badly that I drank the Ranier that had been in Ninja & Jago's fridge for over three years. Desperate? Perhaps. Pathetic? Perhaps not.

No comments: