Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Okay, wow...

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who's commented wishing me and Peach congratulations. Despite Jago's implications, she did say yes, and we're happy so many people are getting excited for us and using caps lock and multiple exclamation points. (Much thanks also to Justice for the crazy "tribute".)

Now, onto quasi-related business, and what should the last wedding-related post in a while. What follows is an excerpt from a conversation Roscoe and I had yesterday re: my previous post.

Roscoe: Wow. Dr Teeth Gets Hitched. To bad Jim Henson died. That'd be a good Muppet movie.
Doc: Doctor Teeth Gets Hitched. "The Muppets gather together to wish their beloved bandleader all the best on his impending nuptuals. But where's the bride? Join Kermit, Fozzy, Piggy, and all the rest on a madcap adventure filled with crimpoline dresses, overly intricate centerpieces, and musical mayhem."
Roscoe: Only you need to guy that does the scary trailer voice. But excellent plot summary.

I know I'd pay to see that. Come to think of it, I probably will.

No comments: