Friday, September 07, 2007

Hey Sports Fans!

So, on a whim, I decided to sign up for a fantasy hockey team thanks to a thread I found out about on the Comic Geek Speak forum. I figured it'd be a good way to ingratiate myself into the new group, and keeping my fingers dangling in the hockey pool (pun DEFINITELY intended) might make conversations with my brothers a little more stimulating. Usually when they start talking about sports I just sit quietly in the corner and feel a little fuzz grow on my brain. Kind like what they do when I talk about movies. Anyhow, the draft's on Sunday morning and I need to think of some good players to have on the Electric Mayhem.

Problem is, I know next to nothing about modern hockey players. I want to draft some good people, but I have no idea who's good and who's not. So, please, people who know about hockey: give me some draft pick suggestions. I need as much luck as I can get.

No comments: