Saturday, March 13, 2010

Three Hundred Sixty Eight Days Later

So. That was a year.

It's not like I didn't have anything to say. True, I didn't have a LOT to say. But things happened. Good things, bad things. But I had to think: what is this "blog" thing all about? In the era of Twitter and Facebook, what's the point? I gave myself some time to think about it, and to be honest: I don't honestly know. But I think I want somewhere that I can put down my thoughts, somewhere that I could actually take a little time and flesh them out. And I have some ideas. What I want to do, and what I don't want to do. So I'm back for a while. Maybe it'll stick. Maybe I'll abandon it again. But at least I have good intentions.

(In other news: no. I did not die of dysentary. My car died again later that night, though. I have a much nicer one now.)

3 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Yeah, I'm a fairweather blogger nowadays too. Depends on mood and availability of time. FB and Twitter allow for more succinct points, but blogging is great when I want to rant or have much to say.

the Worst Ninja Ever said...

Good to see you back online, buddy.

Mike The Bold said...

Thanks for blogging! I want to hear your musings.